plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

March 07, 2007

Still counting down...

Friday was another good outing for some of the Toronto LBS admits. It's great how there's an instant camaraderie, the same one that I found when I visited the school before. I think the positive but ambitious nature of the people that attend is one of the defining characteristics of the school. Not that it wouldn't be different at any other school, but compared to some of the other places that I've checked out I get a different warm and fuzzy from LBS.

Something else exciting that came out of the meeting was that one of the guys and I are going to get PADI certification for SCUBA together. I'm really looking forward to it as it was something that I've always wanted to do, but never really had a chance to.

If you haven't gathered, I'm a huge fan of the school and I'm getting more and more invested by the day. I've never really been in an environment where most everyone had the same ambitions as I do but also had the same demeanor.

Labels: ,

Posted at 2:45 PM
Permanent Link

Comments


I'm envious! Keep the blog updated once you're in LBS. If I can't make it for R4, then I wanna read about your POV on 1st year.

  Posted by Blogger -tvu
7/3/07 9:26 PM


Thanks for reading -tvu!

I have no plans on letting this blog die anytime soon - You have to agree to keep your blog updated though.

I'm crossing my fingers for you! Good luck!

  Posted by Blogger Wince
9/3/07 1:48 PM


Post a Comment

<< Back