plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

March 28, 2006

Bistro & Bakery Thuet

I had the pleasure of attending Sunday brunch hosted by London Business School this past weekend. The food was absolutely phenomenal. Every dish was a work of art. From the lox to the buttermilk pancakes, I wish I could have sampled it all. I ordered the Quiche Lorraine. I never realized that a quiche could melt in your mouth.

The experience was stellar as well. The other MBA2008 candidates as well as the alumni and the associate dean were fantastic people. I was very impressed with the caliber of individuals I met at the event. London Business School would definitely be a place where I would be elevated by my peers. Hopes are that I would be able to elevate myself; I would need to do so or I would never make it there.

I have a few choices to make which will affect where I ultimately end up getting my MBA. I see two potential paths in front of me, with desirable outcomes either way. I still don't know - Richard Ivey School of Business or London Business School?

Labels:

Posted at 3:50 AM
Permanent Link