plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

March 18, 2006

The Loft does St. Patrick's Day

Pictures are now up.

Thanks go out to Winnie for manning the camera the entire night. Thanks to everyone else for getting out.

In spite of our initial uncertainty around confirmed guests, the Loft was packed. We had supplemented the mini keg with some cases of beer and other miscellaneous "green" drinks. In hindsight, we really should have gotten the actual full sized keg. It's a shame really that we didn't. Beer was calculated to a tee though - only two bottles were left this morning.

Random people showed up throughout the night. It was a throwback to undergrad keggers of yore. An amusing exchange I remember:
Wince (w): "Hi, I haven't met you yet."
Some girl (sg): "Oh Hi, my name is [I don't really remember, some girl name]. I know Adam."
w: "Oh, Adam? Like Terri and Adam?"
sg: "No, Adam [totally forgot the last name here]. He came here with Jeremy."
w (confused): "Jeremy?"
sg: "..."
w: "Uh... well... I live here."

Posted at 7:44 PM
Permanent Link