plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

October 11, 2006

Must Rest Post Post

This is freaking cool.

I had a slightly restless night, mustering only 2 1/2 hours of sleep. The first day of the job turned out rather well. I really like the company and the people. There's a lot of potential in the company and I'm pleased that I can contribute to it at such an early stage.

If you're interested in what the guts of my floppy screened laptop look like, you need go no futher than here.

I'm pretty much settled on getting a MacBook Pro as a replacement. Any concerns I might have had have been allayed (Thanks, Liam). The only thing now is whether or not I can hold out to go back to Edmonton to get it. Having to continually prop up the screen is slightly a pain, but if I can suffer it, I can save the 8% provincial sales tax I would otherwise have to pay.

Posted at 2:20 AM
Permanent Link