plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

September 25, 2006

My Love is for Sale

Anyone want to take me to the Oilers vs Leafs on February 17th?

So far I can only find a single ticket for around $380. It's right behind the Oilers bench, but I don't think I can justify spending that much while unemployed.

Hockey in Edmonton is in such contrast to Toronto. It's sad for the real fans in Toronto when most of the tickets are taken by corporate suits that probably won't even attend the game. Edmonton is much more of a hockey city. It's going to be next to impossible to catch a game this year during annual my Christmas return given that they're only releasing 750 tickets per game at Rexall. I generally disapprove of bandwagon fans, but it's great that we have a city that is willing to support the team now. Let's hope this revenue will translate into some success for the team and the city so we don't lose any more jackasses with wives that don't like Edmonton.

Posted at 11:45 PM
Permanent Link