plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

September 14, 2006

One is the Loneliest

Well, looks like I'm the sole applicant blogger on the London Business School MBA Blog. Hopefully it won't stay that way for too long, I know there are a number of quality applicant blogs out there.

Back in Toronto and looking for gainful employment. I'm actually hoping to find something that would allow me to see the early stages of scientific ventures. Something in Venture Capital, Tech Transfer or a recent start-up. I think it would fit well with my future career plans. Apparently the Ontario government has recently injected a bolus of funds specifically into Tech Transfer recently. At very least I know that they're hiring and I should be able to compete for some sort of position.

An unintended side effect of not being employed: I'm hooked on Entourage, EUReKA and House.

Labels:

Posted at 7:16 PM
Permanent Link

Comments


Does this mean we can braid each other's hair while we talk about how dreamy Vince Chase is?

  Posted by Blogger Heidi
16/9/06 11:54 PM


Don't worry, it is very early! I was the first 2008 blogger and I started my blog a few days after Xmas. Then Moe and Wheels joined, then Patxi, and by February we were 10 bloggers or so. It's good to be the first though, so don't feel lonely :-).

  Posted by Blogger angie
20/9/06 11:02 AM


Heh. Thanks Angie, I'll sit and be patient for now. I'm pretty interested in meeting some future classmates. Hanging with the 2008s was fantastic.

Heidi - I could totally get lost in Vince's eyes, though I do appreciate Sloan much, much more... Especially in that story arc with her friend... what a great story arc.

  Posted by Blogger Wince
21/9/06 5:53 PM


Post a Comment

<< Back