plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

June 17, 2007

London Business School Toronto Meet-up #4

It's officially meet-up #4 but as far as the MBA2009 students from other countries are concerned, it might as well have been meet-up #1000...

The good times keep on rolling with the LBS Toronto meet-up at Turf this past Friday. Excellent choice as we've all demonstrated that we enjoy the occasional wager. The food was rather nice, I appreciated the NY striploin. It was a pleasure meeting some of the spouses too.

Now, as I'm an Asian blessed with reasonable expression of the native form of the aldehyde dehydrogenase enzyme and a good ol' Albertan upbringing, I do enjoy the occasional beer and will attempt to keep up the pace with anyone - especially German friends. While I may not always succeed, but I'll always give it the good college try. Well, another challenger stepped up Turf night which made for an impressive start to the evening. What was even more impressive was with the 14(!) rye and cokes on my good buddy German's tab. While I'm a little insulted that he's been holding back on me this entire time, I can't help but bow down to the master.

Labels: ,

Posted at 8:55 PM
Permanent Link