plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

August 15, 2007

Rah Rah Jetlag

Well, here I am in London.

It's 5:30 in the morning. I've had a grand total of two hours of sleep tonight and it doesn't look like I'll be getting back to the delightful world of REM land any time soon. Jetlag after only being here for two days is acceptable, I guess. Personally I believe that my body hates me for some reason. Maybe it's the abuse I put it through ever since landing here.

The flight over was uneventful. A minor annoyance took the form of a baby two rows ahead of me that enjoyed wailing intermittently. After landing, I dropped off my things at London House at Goodenough College and ran off to get my HSBC account set up. The day was capped off with too much drinking at the Windsor Castle for the Flat Hunters' Pub Crawl kickoff. Pictures ici.

Next time - flathunting...

Labels: ,

Posted at 5:58 AM
Permanent Link

Comments


Wince! Happy to hear you made it a-ok! I love how you already starting the boozing..nice! :)

  Posted by Blogger Solange
17/8/07 6:04 AM


Post a Comment

<< Back