plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

July 15, 2007

Stuff for Sale

A few more steps have been taken to gear up for the move out of here. I took last Monday off to ship most of the crap accumulated over the past 4 years in Toronto back to Edmonton. I'm always amazed by how many things one actually has – it took me around 8 boxes. Most everything left over here should be able to fit into two suitcases.

There are a few things that I'd like to get rid of before I go, including the table that has served us so well ever since the days of the luxury condo.

If you're looking for furniture and you're in Toronto, please have a look at my stuff for sale and let me know if anything interests you.

Available are:

Labels: ,

Posted at 6:22 PM
Permanent Link

Comments


what kind and how much for the DVD player? Does it come with a remote?

My military boy has 2 - but the one I gave him broke, and the one he has doesn't work well without a compatible remote. (The one he has - I assume - fell off the back of a truck - and he bought it for 10$ in Afghanistan).

  Posted by Blogger Yvonne
17/7/07 1:56 PM


Post a Comment

<< Back