plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

November 04, 2006

We was ROBBED!

What terrible officiating at the Oilers game last night!

One could argue that, being an Oil bleeding Edmonton fan, I may be slightly biased in the favor of my home team. The video evidence is right there for everyone to see. It's clearly an interference call and there was clearly no hand pass.

I can't stand these refs who think they have celebrity status; their egos detract from the game. The guys that always irked me are Mick McGeough and Kerry "You all need glasses" Fraser. You could see their egos from the pre-new CBA era when refs weren't required to wear helmets on the ice. Most put them on for safety's sake, but nope, not McGeough or Fraser. They had to be pretty for the camera.

Grr...

Posted at 3:38 PM
Permanent Link

Comments


Although I'm from SoCal and cold temp to me is 62F (17C), and that was clearly a bad call!

  Posted by Blogger -tvu
4/11/06 7:18 PM


Post a Comment

<< Back