plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

November 17, 2006

Like the Kids Do Nowadays

I've been playing around with Skype and I don't have a clue about whether or not it's working for me. Mainly because people have told me that they've authorized me, but I don't see any difference on my end. On top of that, I haven't a clue who's actually online when I am.

Someone wanna add me and show me how this crazy thing works?

Posted at 4:55 AM
Permanent Link

Comments


what's your skype ID? email it to me. I used it a couple of times, but it won't come in handy until I'm in a foreign country and I need to talk to friends and family back home. hehe..

  Posted by Blogger -tvu
28/11/06 2:32 AM


Post a Comment

<< Back