plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

December 06, 2006

Under Information I Already Have

A question this morning to Corel:
Customer (Wincent Lau) - 12/06/2006 10:59 AM

I've been a longtime user of CorelDRAW Graphic Suite on PC and I really like using it. I recently purchased a Mac and would like to continue using your software.

It's probably not supported anymore, which doesn't matter to me, but I was wondering if you know where I would be able to find and purchase CorelDRAW 11 for Mac?

Thanks,
Wincent

The response (18 minutes later):

Response (Maria) - 12/06/2006 11:17 AM

Hi Wincent,

Thank you for
your query. We no longer sale this version of CorelDRAW 11 for Macintosh.
CorelDRAW X3 and 12 do not run on PC only, not on Mac. For further information,
we invite you to contact Corel Services at 1-800-772-6735.

Regards,
TS

Full points for promptness, none for usefulness. Anyone know where I can hunt down CorelDRAW 11? Maybe I should just wait for Photoshop CS3.

Labels: ,

Posted at 4:25 PM
Permanent Link

Comments


And -10 for grammar. Since you have an intel mac, you could try using Corel Draw under parallels desktop or wait for vmware for mac.

  Posted by Blogger Unknown
7/12/06 1:42 AM


I was thinking about that actually, Liam.

I hesitate to actually install Windows on this thing though. I think it would be a waste of disk space for the amount that I would use it.

Though on the other hand, there were some cool PC games that I wanted to try out...

  Posted by Blogger Wince
8/12/06 5:14 AM


Post a Comment

<< Back