plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

January 05, 2007

Musée des Beaux Arts

Thanks to whoever did a google search on LBS Pharma Blog, as it helped me stumble upon this gem - the Pharma Marketing Blog.

I'm particularly interested by one of his latest posts: Are Sales Reps Necessary?

I don't have anything specific against sales reps, but I do agree that a new model is necessary when it comes to selling and promoting pharmaceuticals. There is too much fat in the system right now, given some of the behavior I've seen out of a small group of reps. It really makes it difficult to accept the salaries and bonuses we give them.

---

Tonight was the beginning of my figurative sculpting class at the Art Gallery of Ontario. We worked with modelling wax. I really enjoyed working on the model and am looking forward to completing the figure and possibly having it set in bronze. Pictures to come.

Labels: ,

Posted at 5:01 AM
Permanent Link

Comments


I am interested in seeing this sculpture! Sounds like a awesome time.

  Posted by Blogger Solange
8/1/07 2:18 PM


Post a Comment

<< Back