plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

November 01, 2007

Procrastination

Tonight is the first midterm of our MBA program - Managerial economics.

20% of our final grade, 20 questions, 30 minutes, all multiple choice.

Econ has been one of the most enjoyable classes so far. Our prof has managed to keep it interesting with real world examples and a sense of humor. I feel engaged in the class, so studying has been a breeze. Such a far cry from most of the rote memorization of undergrad.

Oh, and apparently after working in and around IT for years, I don't have the qualifications to waive out of IT for Business Value. Maybe my descriptions of Logical and Physical layouts weren't sharp enough? Maybe I couldn't read someone's mind and invent a random field in an Access relational database? It'd be alright if I felt I legitimately didn't know anything about the subject or totally flopped the exam. I wouldn't know, however, because the program office doesn't release the exact mark or physical exam to confirm.

I hope I can both benefit from and enjoy this class.

Labels:

Posted at 3:48 PM
Permanent Link