plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

January 13, 2007

Figurative Sculpture (Piece 1)

Pictures are up from the first piece I've created at Figurative Sculpture. Apologies for the quality of the pics. I didn't really put any thought into the actual display. This particular piece is supposed to be interpretive – I was given the advice to not let any one particular detail overwhelm the rest. Originally, I had much a much more detailed head. I toned down the nose and the hair to get to this. I don't feel as if it's completely done yet though. I'll probably tinker with it some more before I get it cast in bronze.

Labels:

Posted at 5:48 AM
Permanent Link

Comments


Good Job Wince!! :)

  Posted by Blogger Solange
14/1/07 2:21 AM


It looks wonderful, I'm amazed!

  Posted by Anonymous Anonymous
16/1/07 5:50 PM


Thanks for the compliments guys!

The next piece I'll be working on is a clay relief. We'll see how it turns out.

  Posted by Blogger Wince
17/1/07 3:25 PM


a) clay relief!? c'mon.
b) this book helps me "clay relief"

  Posted by Anonymous Anonymous
18/1/07 3:20 PM


Post a Comment

<< Back