plausible deniability

sophisms to get through the day

Pictures

wtlau on flickr

Blogroll

Previously

Archives

Contact

Buttons

April 08, 2007

Étranger Non Plus

Brunch at Czehoski with LBS some admits and alumni yesterday was great! The feeling of the brunch was different compared to the one I attended as a waitlisted student last year. As a waitlist attending admit events last year, I felt like a little bit of an outsider. It's not that anyone made me feel like one - more of a personal distinction. This time was nothing like that. Just a relaxed time with some interesting people.

I had the eggs benedict with brie. I swear that anyone who even caught the slightest glimpse of the hollandaise sauce or the croissant that supported the structure must have gained weight. My heart still isn't beating quite right after eating it.

---

A matter of vital importance to those who care what I'm doing THIS VERY MOMENT:

I'm twittering.


It makes me sad that I'm nearly all alone doing this.

Please join me.

I care about what you're doing.

I really do.

Labels: , , ,

Posted at 5:58 PM
Permanent Link